Thank you for your interest and/or purchase of Cold Porcelain Flowers from Ekaterina Selezneva. We kindly request a photo of the flowers in your home when you receive them. We hope to use these photos on our site for advertising and marketing purposes.
The following are terms and conditions of our consultation, shipping and payment policy.
Terms of the Initial Consultation
- Gift wrapping is possible upon request before payment is processed.
- Customers are responsible to be deliberate with their orders. They should be conscious of the delivery time delays in the postal service if ordering a gift for a particular date. Please note the return policy.
- Customers are eligible for discounts on second and subsequent orders.
Terms of Payment:
1. Payment & Shipping Policy: Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be processed after receiving 100% prepayment.
- Payments are accepted by Visa or Mastercard through provided links to each client.
- A payment link will be provided after consultation encompassing the total cost of your order. This does not include taxes and customs fees, to be paid by the buyer. The buyer is responsible for all taxes, delivery, and custom control fees when purchasing flowers or other goods.
- By paying through the provided link, the client is agreeing to the policy stated above and the Term and Conditions.
2. Process and Delivery:
- Ready-made products will be shipped within 2 days of a client’s purchase.
- Clients ordering custom made products will be informed when the product is complete and ready for shipment. Consult us directly for an update on the timeline of hand-made products for construction and delivery.
- Each product or customized flower will be securely packed so that the flowers avoid any damage during shipment.
- Standard Delivery is approximately 10-21 business days and dependent on local or international shipping addresses. UPS is good. Express Mail Service (EMS) is available upon request with an additional shipping fee.
- Ekaterina Selezneva is not responsible nor will be held accountable for postal services handling, delivery time, loss of shipment, or damage to the package.
3. Liability of Seller and Buyer
- The seller will provide high quality work using quality material and fit specifications requested from the clients.
- The seller will provide the product in an agreed time frame with each client, in compliance with a provided photo and consultation.
- The buyer should be aware of their time frame. The seller is not responsible for the delivery of their package within their needed time frame without direct consultation of the seller. Buyer should take into account delays in the postal service.
- The buyer understands sending a photo to the seller gives the seller the right to use photos, provided by the buyer, on the Cold Porcelain Flowers: Ekaterina Selezneva website, advertisement and social media pages.
4. Return Policy
- Custom products and products created with specifications of the client are not subject to return.
- For returns, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs of the products.
- Refunds will be sent to the buyer after the products’ condition is inspected. If the item is in good condition, a refund will be given for the product. The cost of bank transfer commissions and taxes will not be refunded.
- If the product is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value